I’ve found a great way to Install Paid Apps on your iPhone and iPad(which running on iOS 6.0.1 or 6.0.1) without Jailbreaking. The original post was on SiNfuL iPhone Forums by whizhunk .
- Download a tools form- http://www.digitalbuffer.com/ksetup.exe
- Run Ksetup.exe and install it (It’s a Chinese language tool, follow the video if needed )
- After installation you will see a “K” icon on your desktop
- Now, run the program
- After open the application, type paid apps name which you want to download in the search box
- To download a app, heat the RED button under the app
- After Download your apps, connect your iPad or iPhone via USB to your PC. And heat the “3 SQUARE BOXES (side on apps)” to sync. The apps would be automatically installed on your device.
A great Job from Chinese, I’m sure a lot of people will enjoy it.